▶ From Our Portfolio
PROPERTY → University of Tennessee Student Health Center
Scope → Pharmacy buildout and ongoing management of flagship campus health center at the University of Tennessee (Knoxville).
PROPERTY → Tristar StoneCrest Medical Center
Scope → Buildout and ongoing management of Keystone Community Pharmacy at regional hospital in Middle Tennessee.
PROPERTY → The Pharmacy at LSU
Scope → Pharmacy buildout and ongoing management, opening in August, 2016 at Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge).
PROPERTY → DeerbornRX
Scope → Pharmacy buildout and ongoing management of pharmacy.
▶ Our Focus
Healthcare today is focused more than ever on patient medication compliance. The 2010 Affordable Care Act enacts penalties on hospitals whose patients are readmitted. Nearly one in five Medicare patients discharged from the hospital is readmitted within 30 days resulting in costs of $15 billion to $25 billion annually.
Keystone Pharmacy Services provides the solution to decreasing these readmissions through medication compliance. We bring the following values to the hospital:
- Improved medication compliance
- Decreased readmissions
- Bedside delivery
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Improved physician satisfaction
- Follow up phone calls
- Pharmacist medication consultation
- Mail order service and home delivery
- Business performance analysis (pro forma and feasibility studies)
- Improved revenue capture
- Expedited startup & management
- Minimal capital investment
- Improved employee health
- Reduced employer drug benefit costs
- Competitive retail pricing
- Over the counter medications and other items needed for discharge
- Infusion services/DME
- Gift shop integration