News Coverage & Press Releases
November 5, 2016
The Pharmacy at LSU Opens
February 1, 2013
Student Health Center Pharmacy Celebrates Grand Opening
1. Caramenico, A. (2013). The Power of Pharmacists in Reducing Readmissions
2. Cheung-Larivee, K. (2012). Hospitals Add In-house Pharmacies To Cut Readmissions.
3. LaMattina, J. (2012). Best Way to Cut Health Care Costs? Take Your Meds! Forbs Online.
4. Caramenico, A. (2012). Boost medication adherence to cut unnecessary visits. Fierce Healthcare.
5. Jack Durley, B. P. (n.d.). Employee Prescriptions Drive an Effective Outpatient Pharmacy. PPPMAG.
6. Cheung, K. M. (2012). ERs to see more visits with changes in health insurance status. Fierce Healthcare.
7. Unknown. (2012). Hospitals face Medicare penalties for readmission. Chicago Tribune.
8. Cheung, K. M. (2012). Hospitals focus on worker wellness savings, population health. Fierce Healthcare.
9. Caramenico, A. (2012). Predict readmissions with follow-up calls. Fierce Healthcare.
10. Unknown. (2009). Thinking Outside the Pillbox. New England Healthcare Institute.